Development: Searching for team players who are interested in gaining experience fundraising for Seaside! Responsibilities include:
1. Events & Individual Donors: This team focuses on creating events and aiding in projects that attract new donors. On this team you will:
Find new ways to cultivate and steward relationships with donors through creating social media campaigns to bring in funds, finding new ways to create revenue through Seaside’s online store, performing prospect research on individual donors, and cultivating donor stewardship for current donors.
2. Corporate & Foundation Relations: Closely linked to fundraising, interns will:
reach out to corporate sponsors, partners, and collaborators and engage with them in order to secure new donors to help support our programs and mission.
3. CRM: With the significant amount of past and future donations Seaside has received, we need an effective way to keep track of this information. All Development interns will be expected to dedicate a small portion of their shifts to entering data in HubSpot. CRM experience is an invaluable skill and
will make a huge positive impact on Seaside moving forward.
Events: Seaside Sustainability is full of forward-thinking individuals who all share the same desire to see a clean, sustainable Earth. To engage with our ever-growing community, Seaside regularly hosts in-person and virtual events meant to increase environmental awareness and participation in our efforts to promote sustainability through education and action. As a member of this team you will:
● Plan events such as beach clean-ups, panel conversations, public arts projects and networking events.
● Skills needed: Creativity, project and time management, organizational skills, strong communication