Thank you for your interest in an internship with Seaside Sustainability, Inc. Please complete the application below.
Available Internship Positions
Marketing & Social Media (remotely OR in-person):
- Contribute to website development – assist in managing/updating SS website, one of our partner sites, and/or contribute content for these pages
- Manage a professional social media presence that complements the website - Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook Like and Friend pages, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Develop video marketing and YouTube channel
Research, Writing & Program Development (remotely OR in-person):
- Perform research on relevant issues related to business development
- Assist in several initiatives that require writing skills including business plan, grants, content related to marketing, contract agreements, and program descriptions.
Project Management (remotely OR in-person):
- Plan and execute community based projects (project management) that have an environmental focus (although this appears it must happen in person, it is doable from a remote location)
- We have two local projects in the works (plastic bag and polystyrene ban and storm drain art), and are always creating more
Website Designer (remotely OR in-person):
- Plan site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Develop site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
- Establish “locatability” by registering with search engines.
- Upgrade site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Maintain site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
Field Operations Assistant (in-person only):
- Be part of the field staff on our adventure education programs
- Assist program leaders and educators on-site
Thank you for your interest in an internship with Seaside Sustainability, Inc. If you haven't already through Handshake, please send us an email with an original writing sample--no need to recreate anything, whatever you think is best! Please send to Director Eric Magers firstname.lastname@example.org.